Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4, 2010







Its Labor Day weekend... and today officially kicked off Alabama football! For football to finally be here just makes me sigh with relief. I am positive that time will fly now. Not only do I have my regualr goals to look forward to and to complete, but now every week..... i have a football game to look forward to! AHHHHHH such a relief. I took a little break working on my goals... and now im trying to get back to them. The first month flew by and then August just went by so slllloooooowwww. Plus August was just not a good month for me. I was in a horrible mood almost the whole month. But as the month started to come to a close so did my bad mood. Now we are in September and its going to be a great month and it is going to fly, which means October will be here soon. And then we are SOOOO much closer to Feb!

This work week has been a tough one. Every morning I have walked into some sort of disaster. Well Joe, the awesome husband he is, sent me a surprise present to make me feel better! He apparently coordinated with one of my co workers and she someone how kept it in and to herself the whole day ha. The fed ex lady walked in with a box and asked for me! It was awesome!I got the most beautiful Lilies, a box of Godiva Chocolate, a teddy bear and a sweet card that told me how much he thinks about me. It was so sweet! I have the best husband ever. So i have been nursing the flowers to try my hardest to keep them alive. They make the house smell so good!

So today we went to Tuscaloosa for the first game and we had a lot of fun. I made it to my next checkpoint... football seasoN! Next up is Florida trip on the 17th, Atlanta trip sometime in late September/early october, and then Halloween. Once Halloween gets here Joe is as good as here!

I completed one of my goals tonight! I cleaned off the top of my dresser. Still have the drawers to go so that will i guess be the next task. Also i finished all of my House of Night books, started a bible study for myself, and have been balancing my check book :) Im starting to feel that accomplished feeling again like i felt right after Joe left. I just have to remember to take one thing at a time and if i only do something small each day its still something i have completed. While Nana has been gone this weekend I have been cleaning alot. I cleaned the whole living room last night, i mean like i pulled all the furniture out and vacuumed and dusted and straightened. Im actually glad its a holiday week end. I plan on working on the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow.

I am trying to keep a busy schedule to stay focused. I also found my resume so i can update it and have been researching the job market in MD and TN, since ill have to look for a job when it comes time to move up there. i gotta say im not sure im fully prepared for such a huge thing. im not mentally prepared yet, luckily its a ways off. Im trying to use 43things.com to keep up with my goals and things to do. i also got a planner and so im trying to keep that filled up too.

So until next time..... hopefully I will have even more goals accomplished by then :)



AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment