Mt Cheaha was alot of fun and I got to see where we would have the ceremony and reception. Its really beautiful, hopefully I can get it booked within the next couple of months and get that ball rolling. I want to meet with people that do the booking and find out what more of the costs will be. This wedding stuff is really overwhelming and it stresses me out just to think about it. I wish Joe were here to help me and calm down my freakouts. Its been a rough two weeks. It finally lifted half way through last week. I was really down last week because of my stupid insecurities so i went to do my bible study for that day. And it was so amazing because my bible study was EXACTLY word for word what i needed to hear and the Lord knew it. For the rest of the week the bible study was everything i needed to hear. When I read Psalms 130 i busted out crying because i realized how wrong i have been about how i have being going about some things and it just made me feel so much better. I have had such a different outlook on things ever since that night and things have been so much better.
This weekend (aug 13-15) marked my next calendar marker... Mel's graduation!!! Im so proud of her! I went to clarksville this weekend to celebrate. Friday was her graduation party and then Saturday we went to the airfield to see the apaches and black hawks. that night we went to nashville to dance. then sunday we got lunch and came home.
TOMORROW..... marks 2 months down. Football starts in two weeks and then hopefully time will FLY! I hope so, i miss him so much, im so ready for him to come home. the first month flew, this month... not so much, this month has dragged super bad. he gets to come home in 6 months for his two weeks. Here are some things i plan to do to make time go by a lil faster or at least make it seem like it is going by a lil faster.
start the "dresser" project
rework my resume
research houses in clarksville
finish my House of Night book
read and see Eat Pray Love
start running at the gym
clean back room
dust all the wall deco
That should keep me busy til hopefully the beginning of October. Then when october gets here ill get to get excited for halloween and then we are only 4 months away from R&R! i plan to have this list completed by October 1! Thats my goal! Plus in the meantime I have football season to look forward to!
I love you Joseph!
No comments:
Post a Comment