Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday July 29, 2010




We are half way to the 2 month mark. But I did get to mark one thing off of my calendar marker.... baby Killian! He is here and he is wonderful. He loves his Aunt Heather. He even smiled at me... dont worry im not that naive, i know he just had gas lol, but he smiled while i was holding him so i stay with the stance he smiled at me. He is so tiny but the most precious baby in the world! Now my next marker is only 2 weeks away! Which means its only 2 weeks away from being 2 months down.....

I have completed some goals too.
First I finished my Tv area. I cleaned out some drawers and dusted, and uncluttered. Every week i make a little more progress and it makes me feel like this deployment is not as bad and it seems like on some days. Not only that but i have completed 2 or the 3 books that I made a goal to complete. I am half way through with the 3rd one. I didnt have a web cam date with Joe last weekend and I wont have one this weekend either. I have made some progress on the wedding planning too. We found a place we BOTH agree on and love. There are some drawbacks but in the end... we are already married, we dont need some big elaborate thing for a vow renewal. I want to wear my dress and we want a ceremony and then we want to go to New York, so that means the majority of our budget is going to the honeymoon. I am going to see the place this Sunday so I will post pics when i get back from there. I have added some goals and markers. There are two walks I plan to do this fall. I also have a page on 43things.com so that I can keep up with the progress of my goals. Today i balanced my check book and had it right for the first time since Joe has been gone! i was so pround of myself!

I cant say my moods have been that great though. I have had more down days than up days the past couple of weeks. Joe had a rough weekend and i could hear it in his voice how exhausted he was. I hate for him to be like that. And the worst part is is that he has nothing to mix up his days. It is the same day in and day out and I hate that I cant do something to help that. Plus with all the babies that were born this weekend (2 of our army wife friends also had their babies this weekend too) got me to having baby fever. I never wanted kids until i met Joe. I saw how he was with Lily and how great kids can be, and it makes me want one so bad. I really want that connection with him and for us to be a real family. he said we would talk about it when he came home. So we will see.

Coming up this week:
Alabama adventure with Rachel
Mt Cheaha with Rachel
Pretty little liars with Mom
finish book 7 of House of Night
start book 8
take down all wall decor and dust them and clean them
wash curtains
clean out makeup drawers
go to the movies next weekend.

I missed some of my bible study time this week becauase i have not felt that great, so hopefully i can get back into that routine this week and my mood will pick back up. Ill post pictures of Mt Cheaha this weekend.



AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment