Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 3 (july1-7th)

Hooray! Week Three! Friday the 16th will be one month! I cant believe its already been nearly a month. It has FLOWN by. which is awesome. So far i havent accomplished as many of my goals but i have met one marker and quickly approaching the second (come on erin! ) So far i have completed one book, sent my first care package, seen eclipse and have been spending time with my friends. Work has kept me really busy and according to my boss we will continue to get busy. For this upcoming month i have the following goals/markers:

1. Finish book 3 of the house of night series
2. Start and finish book 4 of house of night series
3. Send another package to Joe
4. baby Killian will be here (marker 2)
5. Girls weekend with Rachel and Amanda
6. Cleaning out some space in my room.

I think that is enough to keep me busy and preoccupied. Once July is over and August gets here, that means its time for Melodys graduation (marker 3) and that means we will be 2 months down! Not only have Joe and I got a routine in place, i pretty much have one for myself too....
Usually i try to work til between 430 and 5. Come home, make something to eat, do a little straightening up, watch a lil Tv or my netflix movie that has come in, get online, and then read til i either fall asleep or Joe calls. Then I start over the next day. I am so engrossed in the House of Night series that til just flys. there are only 7 books and i am on 3 so i have a little ways to go but with the way i am going through these books i will be done by August lol But that means I can read Eat Pray Love in August and then go see the movie. It looks like it will be really good. In addition to my regualar goals and markers I also have a book and movie goal list. I have combined them as a whole but individually im really excited about that too.

1. All 7 House of night books (currently on 3 of 7)
2. Eat Pray Love
3. The Lost Symbol (I preordered this when it first came out and then got into the Twilight Series so i stil havent read this one yet and I LOVE Dan Brown)
4. I want to do some educational reading too.... something geared towards Joe so i can a small clue as to what he is talking about with cars lol
5. There are also some Iris Johannsen books I need to catch up on in the Eve Duncan series

Those books alone should get me to Christmas or maybe even to R&R in Feb.

Movie wise there is something just about every month so im fairly covered there.

Getting passed my goal topic, Joe and I are doing good. We havent missed a time when we normally talk, but sometimes i have no idea what to talk about or to say. I cant say "hey baby, im going watch this show and ill give u a call bacK" like we used to do and we cant have a tv date anymore like we used to either. Its better on IM because i can be doing somehting at the same time and i find things to talk about alot easier. On the phone its the same conversation "how are you, how did you sleep, how was dinner, hows work.... etc" but its prolly good, because thats how our conversations are when he is home too, so its familiarity and what we both know and its a little comforting. Even when he is working and talking out loud to himself i love it... as long as i hear his voice its fine. i could sit there all day and just listen to him talk to himself about work. The only thing that is bugging me is the care packages. he is on a health kick and working out so any snacks i wanted to send are like "dieting devils" lol no carbs, no sugars, nothing fattening. and i cant send him pajamas like i wanted too because he only wears shorts to bed.... which is fine, i can work around that. but what else could i possibly send....? I have a few healthy snacks i can send like nuts and sunflower seeds, and popcorn. This is when i feel like i dont know him at all.As his wife i feel like i should just know exactly what he wants and needs and what he likes and doesnt like. but on the flip side i have to tell myself... I have only known him for a year. anything else i could send he can get at the PX... ill prolly just send him stuff anyways and if he uses it he uses it, if he doesnt he doenst... at least i tried. I know he just doenst want me to spend my money on him, thats just the type of person he is God love him :) Well baby, I promise not to spend much money on you... just a few thoughtful things here and there :)

Since its humpday and one more week til the one month mark here are my "plans":
Thursday: finish writing Grannys thank you cards with my dad
Friday: Clean and watch a movie
Saturday: hanging with Jew: if she is free and then WEBCAM DATE@!!!!!!
Sunday: Church and shopping with my mom
Monday: Secret life of the american teenager
Tuesday: going to moms to watch Pretty little liars
Wednesday: Netflix night
Thursday: reading :)
Friday: hmmmm not sure but its the one month mark so maybe ill celebrate and go to the movies instead of watching one at home :)

I think now that we are practically at the one month mark it wil be ok to only log once a week instead of everyday or every other day.... That way it will give me somehting to look forward to every week and every four entries is one month down :)

I love you so much joe! Your my best friend and you make me whole!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment