
Going back to work on Monday was a little rough after the funeral. I was still very upset and had a busy day at work. I was so exhausted from the weekend. Tuesday was a very exciting day.... Eclipse came out at midnight! This is my first marker on my calendar and it was finally here! That meant that it had been 2 weeks since Joe has been gone and it has felt like it has flown. Tuesday was a long day because of the anticipation. Well the time came, it was the BEST of all three movies and I cant wait to see it again. Plus i got to see my Jew Jew which was awesome. I have missed her! And cant wait to see her again.
Wednesday came and i have been exhausted all day. I didnt get home until 3 and got up at 715. I thought I would be more excited that we had hit our 2 week mark but for some reason i was really down today. I was weepy and a little discouraged. On tuesday i was very excited it was the 2 week mark. and today i was so down that it was just the two week mark. I dont know if it was because im so tired or if it was just one of those days. I just miss him extra more it seems like today. I told him that today, that i missed him alot today. I know we have pretty much established a routine, but sometimes im very frustrated by the routine. Dont get me wrong I wouldnt trade my 42 second phone call for anything in the world, but sometimes its those 42 second phone calls that reminds me that its 42 seconds and not the hour(s) it was 2 weeks ago. I know i should be positive right now because that is what is going to make time go by faster, but im allowed a down day. Ive done very good for the past two weeks and im allowed one day where i get to wish that we had more time. Tomorrow will be better, tomorrow I will be more positive. Tomorrow will be the day that i begin to countdown to the next marker. Today i will wish that 42 seconds was 42 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment