Well I survuved day one. Today was a little easier, i didnt cry until i was leaving work. Normally I would have called him as soon as I was leaving work and I couldnt. With it being friday I would also normally be on my way to see him and im not. I did get to talk to him this afternoon and that was music to my ears. Hes very tired but I guess I would be too if I had flown half way around the world and my sleep patterns were as screwed up as his are. We also talked for a couple of hours on IM which was really nice, it felt like we were texting and that made me feel some sort of normalcy if only for an hour. But I do get to go buy him shoes which i am really excited about. It makes me feel useful and close to him to be able to do things for him from over here. I went to my moms and hung out there for a while. then on my way home he called again but i freaking missed the phone, i didnt have any service (thank you At&T). I got a voicemail though and now we are talking online again because he cant sleep :( he says he may get to call back later. That was horrible! My first missed phone call! I know it was bound to happen but i didnt think it would happen this soon. :( But I am getting closer and closer to my first checkpoint though so that makes me happy. Ive really started to narrow my list of stuff down that I am working towards to pass time.
1: Go see Eclipse (end of June)
2: Killian being born (end of july)
3: Melodys graduation (august)
4: Football!!!! (starts in sept-dec)
5: halloween (Oct)
6: The holidays (Nov-Dec)
7: Joe comes home in Feb for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8: start looking for a job and packing (march-may)
9: Joe comes home (may-ish-june-ish)
And in between all of that is wedding planning, bills being paid off, work, working out, and spending alot of time with my besties and my family! I just know that once i make it to the first checkpoint thats almost one month down.... and so on and so one. I want to do one big thing a month so i have that to look forward to and once I get to it, im one month closer. I know football season is going to be the biggest thing, i mean think about it football season flies and all of a sudden its christmas! If i stay focused on these goals and checkpoints I know time will fly. I know it will anyways but right now it feels like time is not going anywhere lol. but then again its only day 2 :)
Tomorrow i am spending some time at the pool, shoe gazing :), unpacking his clothes and washing some of them so that I can pack it in his tough box. Then im going to watch some movies. i also need to go through all my junk mail maybe ill catch up on the book im reading and cosmo. Thats another big goal for me, i have a ton of books i want to read to over the next year too. Ive survuved day 2, bring on day 3 :)
I love you Yummy Buns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment